Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 48

ShareThis

Saturday 30 November 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 48

A week of relentless routine as time rolls on faster and faster towards the dreaded Christmas ...... and as I posted late last week and a bit early this week really nothing noteworthy has happened other than a sneaky mums' night in at a friends (and even then I drove!)

The only pics I took all week were from a short walk in the woods last Sunday where the girls 'discovered' a new 'special place' - just right in their minds for building dens, climbing trees and general good old fashioned outdoor imaginative play. Not the best ones ever but it's all I have this week!

Bigger Miss was very pleased with herself to be able to climb a tree! 

Sisters celebrating their special place find whilst having a short rest on one of the 'sofas'!

For some rather more exciting weeks head on over to the Boy and Me:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky 

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a great tree for climbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dread Christmas??? Oh i am the opposite i LOVE it .
    you took some lovely woody photos - that tree is great for climbing and sooo mnay leaves everywhere too. your girls are so pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely outdoor Country Kids looking photos there for your special place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tree climbing picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her up the tree, and look very happy in the bottom picture. Im with you, I dont like Christmas and everybody seems to think I am weird, so I sympathise with dreading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, I really need to get mine out and about more, but at the moment we want to hibernate!

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...