Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 22

ShareThis

Saturday 1 June 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 22

Do you know what? This week has mostly been about taking a break and spending some time with my family so I'm going to leave those pictures for now and give you a classic beauty of the English hedgerow - Queen Anne's Lace or Cow Parsley. The drifts of lacy whiteness that float through the hedgerow and the edge of woods are truly beautiful and it is also rather pretty close up.

Queen Anne's Lace

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...