Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 18

ShareThis

Saturday 4 May 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 18

What a whirlwind of a week - parties, playdates, sleepovers (and that's just the kids) - even I have a night out this week though - mmmm imagining that glass of wine! Most importantly though the sun shone and that just makes everything better. Looking forward to a weekend of gardening and planting those plants I splashed out on this week. Photos have been few but this one is my favourite.

I'm the King of the Castle

Linking up with the awesome The Boy and Me as usual - do head over for lots more photo addicts.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is a really lovely photograph! She looks so happy :) I have so many plants that need planting out now it's ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look Mum, no hands! Lovely Spring shot. Let's hope that the sun stays with us and the cold winds go. Lots and lots to do in the garden, the brambles seem to have taken over. Oh yes, and the nettles, buttercups, bindweed, docks, thistles, etc., etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gloriously fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how kids end up with such great social lives and keep parents so busy! I have all this to come!
    What a bright and happy photo - you can see the warmth coming from the sun and her huuuuuge smile lovely shot x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this is your favourite picture of the week. Good luck with the planting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lot of fun with a lot of concentration involved for balancing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...