Rollercoaster Mum: Love Cakes!

ShareThis

Thursday 7 February 2013

Love Cakes!

Mmmmm cake - now honestly who doesn't like a bit of cake? How about getting a cake for Valentines Day - through the post? You know you've done the chocolates and the flowers and you want something a bit different - or maybe you want to send someone a real surprise in the true spirit of Valentines. Enter Baker Days letterbox cakes - a little cake (well not that little - enough for at least 6 portions) beautifully packaged in a lovely tin which when popped in a neat cardboard box fits perfectly through a letterbox.

letterbox cake


I was offered one to review and lets face it I wasn't going to say no to cake! You can choose from over 30 designs that can be personalised if you wish. I chose teddys as Little Miss Sunshine adores teddys and her Dad! We got sponge cake which costs just £14.99 including delivery but you can choose other flavours like fruit, carrot or chocolate cake for a small supplement. It was very easy to order and it arrived (very quickly) with a gift card and a little packet of lovehearts as an added extra. The cake itself was tasty and lovely and moist. Even Mr Rollercoaster approved!

I'm not really sure what I was expecting but I would be very pleased to get a cake like this as a gift whether it was for Valentines, birthday or just as a thank you. It would certainly make a nice change. It is undoubtedly more than I would normally spend on a small cake but it is the idea that you are paying for and they are beautifully presented. So what are you waiting for - haven't got a Valentines gift yet? Then off you go to Baker Days and order that cake! (you still have time - if you order before 1pm they will post out 1st class the same day.)


Disclosure: I was sent a letterbox cake for the purposes of review but all words and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...