Rollercoaster Mum: The Cleaning Fairies came!

ShareThis

Tuesday 15 January 2013

The Cleaning Fairies came!

You may remember that way back in December (in that hazy time before Christmas) I mentioned that I was told that I was expecting some cleaning fairies to come and clean my oven. Unfortunately due to one thing and another they didn't make it before Christmas. This may have been for the best - at least it wasn't messed up by turkey! However I was still thrilled to see them (well actually just one rather tall and burly young man) last week.

He arrived promptly and brought all he needed with him, which considering the state of my oven didn't seem much. I fully expected him to keel over in horror at the task ahead but he just got on with it and two hours later, after much scraping and scrubbing - hey presto I had super clean ovens. Just look at them - so worth it - I could have cleaned all day and they wouldn't have looked like this.

oven cleaning

I didn't take a picture before I'm afraid but I can assure you it was revolting. I can only thank Cleaning Gift Vouchers for finally giving me a clean oven after all these years! Their organisation wasn't 100% at times but this was partly due to my commitments before Christmas and I would still recommend them as they did at least keep me informed on all occasions.

If you live in the South East of the UK (they only operate in London and the South East at the moment) and want to give yourself or a friend a treat - book some cleaning - they don't just do ovens, they clean your house, carpets or windows - you can even hire a handyman for a day! It might not sound a great gift but I was ridiculously excited about it - after all what better gift for busy people than some time to do more of what they want to do  - unless of course they actually like cleaning and then they need their heads examining...!

Disclosure: For the purposes of review I was provided with a voucher sufficient for 3 hours cleaning or cleaning a single oven but all words and opinions are my own


3 comments:

  1. I'd have been ridiculously excited about it too - I sometimes look at my oven in dispair but it seems like too big and too hard a job to tackle on my own - I might just have to see if there is anyone in my area that does this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a wonderful gift for so many busy families :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhar katora duԁh ԁa nі ѕun perfоrming classiс Сοlonnaԁe games,clasѕic Gamеѕ Colοnnade is a 100% Loose online games.

    Feel free to surf to my blog game

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...