Rollercoaster Mum: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

ShareThis

Monday 29 October 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    This week I have to admit to totally cheating with Scavenger Hunt Sunday. The idea is that you use new photos really but as I explained in my Project 52 I've hardly taken any photos this week - a combination of horrid miserable foggy wet weather and being really busy. One of the reasons I've been busy this week is that all the photos diappeared off our ipad which meant loads of time sorting thousands of photos to get them back. This did give me an opportunity to look through loads of my back catalogue of photos though so I've done a Scavenger Hunt through my old photos for this week's post. Here you go...
    1. Patterns
puffball
This is autumn fungi that we found on a recent walk - I am not sure what it is - possibly a puffball but whatever it is the patterns on it are amazing - like many patterns in nature.

      2. Machine
      Victoria Pendleton
      Machines was a tricky one but I found this taken at the local scarecrow festival back in June - the festival had an Olympic theme and this was Victoria Pendleton on a tractor!
      3. Signs or Logos
      This was a sign that we found in the woods above Bergen in Norway on our cruise there in August and although I have no idea what a sign in English was doing in Norwegian woods I loved the premise of the message.
       4. Rocks or Stones
      Isle of Wight
      This was a stone I photographed on our trip to the Isle of Wight at the beginning of the summer.

      5. Sparkle
      This is the only picture taken this week - some fireworks at our local village Halloween fireworks display - I didn't quite capture the sparkle but this was the best I could do!

      If you would like to see what other pictures people collected or would like to join in - pop on over to Rambling & Photos just click on the badge.

       Scavenger Hunt Sunday

      6 comments:

      1. Sometimes you have to pull from your archives. Great set my favorite is rocks or stones. Happy shooting.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Lovely set of photographs! I love the sign one in Norway, I wonder if most people know what it says? :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Wonderful pictures. I really love that sign and rocks or stones and sparkle are fantastic.

        In regards to my signs picture this will explain. See It Snap It Love It - Music

        Herding Cats

        ReplyDelete
      4. Love the fireworks. I think I need that sign for the door in front of my office!

        ReplyDelete
      5. but it's a great cheat and so nice of you to be so honest!!

        ReplyDelete
      6. visiting late! WOW... LOVE that sand/rock!! ;) *sigh* and that sign is hysterical! ;)

        ReplyDelete

      Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

      Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...